Youth Badminton Instructional Classes
We have an exciting offering of instructional badminton classes for youth ages 8 to 18 on Saturday's and Sunday's starting the weekend of Feb 6th & 7th. Small group coaching (max 6 students) is performed by a dedicated team of trained and screened coaches that are passionate about teaching youth various badminton skills, drills, and game play at all levels of play.
Class choices offered are as follows:
Saturday 9 week classes - $99 (Feb 6 - Apr 3)
Saturday - 12:45 PM to 2:00 PM -Advanced Ages 12+ -Coach Praveen
Saturday - 12:45 PM to 2:00 PM -Novice Ages 8-11 -Coach Mike
Saturday - 2:15 PM to 3:30 PM -Intermediate Ages 12+ -Coach Eric
Saturday - 2:15 PM to 3:30 PM -Intermediate Ages 8-11 -Coach Dan
Sunday 8 week classes - $88 (Feb 7 - Mar 28)
Sunday - 8:00 AM to 9:15 AM -Intermediate/Adv Ages 8-11 -Coach Naveen
Sunday - 12:45 PM to 2:00 PM -Novice Ages 12+ -Coach Mike
Sunday - 12:45 PM to 2:00 PM -Novice Ages 8-11 -Coach Christina
Sunday - 2:15 PM to 3:30 PM -Intermediate Ages 8-11 -Coach Dan
Deadline for winter registration is Wednesday, Feb 3rd. See registration button link below for youth classes. Come join us for a fun enjoyable sport that is great exercise and team play. We'll see you out on the courts!
** Safety guidelines in place include:
* Covid waiver sign-off upon entry
* Temperature check at door. If a student has a temperature or is exhibiting sickness symptoms, we ask that you e-mail us in advance and stay home.
* Only one guardian per student allowed in facility during instructional time to avoid any congestion
* Masks required by all both on and off court
* Separate entrance and exit doors have been established.
* Class registration is to be made online. No walk-in registrations permitted unless communicated in advance to the club
* We ask that you practice social distancing, by maintaining 6 ft distance between you and others. There will be chair spacing and markers on floor to assist students and guardians
* There are hand sanitizing stations upon entering facility and located at each court
* No equipment is allowed to be borrowed from the club, however new rackets and grips are available for sale
* There will be no drinking fountain for use. Please bring your own water / refreshments. Water bottles and packaged snacks are also for sale