Due to COVID restrictions and safety, Open play is not being offered at this time. However, court reservations are now available for your group play and is required to be completed online before entering gymnasium. Access court reservation selector below where courts can be scheduled and paid. Reminder: Badminton court shoes are required for play on court mats.
*Any new players to Rally Niagara are required to pay the annual program fee upon entry ($12 adult, $8 youth <19, Senior 62+)
Requirements when arriving at facility: (Please read)
* Cars will need to enter ECC at Tech Drive from either Main St. or Wehrle Dr., Make turn on to Aero Dr. to get to gym (Bell Sports Center). There may be a temperature check by ECC security.
* When entering main doors, follow posted instructions and observe lines on floor to maintain 6 ft distance from any other groups present. You will be called into gym by employee on duty.
* Check-in at front desk to confirm your reservation. Note: all reservations should be made online at minimum 1 hour before arriving.
* Masks are required at all times with the exception of when your group is on court. Masks are available for purchase if needed.
* No equipment is available to be borrowed. If shuttles, pickleballs, or rackets are needed, they can be purchased at desk.
* Hand sanitizer bottles are available on each court for your convenience and at main desk.